FARGOLIFE is always on the lookout for guest writers to contribute an original article related to the FARGOLIFE community to better give back to the culture that we all share a passion for.
WHAT KIND OF CONTENT CREATORS WE ARE LOOKING FOR AT FARGOLIFE?
Our ideal applicant would be a photographer, writer, blogger, videographer, YouTuber, artist, comedian, musician, or any other talented individual wishing to be published and earn greater exposure. A passion for streetwear, art, and/or lifestyle culture is a great plus!
We will do our best to assist you in gathering any supporting resources you may require for your article, such as finding images to bring your narrative to life or introducing you to an artist, musician, industry insider, or other person you may wish to interview for your piece.
We have a large community of lifestyle culture enthusiasts from thousands of different walks of lives. FARGOLIFE has thousands of monthly website visitors and thousands of highly engaged followers across all our social media platforms.
HOW CAN YOU BE PUBLISHED ON FARGOLIFE?
- Take some time to read a few articles on our site to get familiar with the kind of content both FARGOLIFE and the community around fashion and the culture are looking for.
- Write, shoot, film, or create content that specifically focuses on providing quality and value to the readers in our community.
THE CATEGORIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR INCLUDE:
- Fashion, preferably high-end fashion and style.
- A Streetwear industry trendsetter, pioneer, or other insider interviews.
- Articles about fashion and sneaker culture. For example, product reviews, informational interviews, editorials, drop release calendars, seasonal look books, streetwear- and music-related events.
- Articles highlighting stories behind brands and movements, such as founder stories and interviews.
- Original written, photo, or video content about lifestyle and urban cultures, such as restaurants, cities, brand guides and reviews.
EDITORIAL GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES:
- Quality: Written articles should be an original and detailed representation of the topic in discussion, and a minimum of 250 words. Quality is the main component in our determination of whether or not we will publish your work on our website and through our social media channels.
- Self-Promotion: We will look at self-promotion case by case basis; however, we allow genuine self-promotion in a way that seems natural to our readers. We allow backlinks to your website, social media, etc.
- Images: Send/Share us a link to any images that support your written article. We will work with you to make your article to fit FARGOLIFE’s aesthetics.
- Video: Youtubers and other video creators are encouraged to contact us via email regarding the content they want to have published on our YouTube channel or any other social media platform.
- Credit and Copyright: We live by the rule of always giving artists the credit they deserve. This includes both giving you credit for your article, as well as giving any other artist the credit they deserve if you used their ideas, photos, text, or other content in your work. Submitting your work to FARGOLIFE gives us Copyright Ownership of the piece. We monitor credit giving closely, and if we find out that you copied someone’s work without giving them credit for it, we will instantly remove your post from our website and social media platforms and ban you from all of our platforms, forever.
- Our Audience: Consists of 51% Male, 49% Female, of which 60% are 18-24 years old, 30% are 25-34 years old, and 10% are 35-44 years old – primarily living in United States, Canada, Germany, and the United Kingdom, respectively.
- Reposting Your Work: It is ok for you to repost your work on your website, blog, social media, etc. only after we have published your work on FARGOLIFE’s website. This is because of our SEO (Search Engine Optimization) efforts to have your article rank well in organic search results.
Please submit your well-detailed ideas or fully completed articles via email to info (at) fargo1ife dot com
Preferred formats are Google Doc and Microsoft Word. Images and video are preferred as a link to a cloud sharing platform. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you might have!